Apogee is a leader in the design and development of value-added glass and metal products and services for enclosing commercial buildings, framing and displays.
Apogee Renovation combines Apogee’s industry-leading glass and aluminum framing systems with expertise from its architectural segments to enhance the aesthetics and energy efficiency of buildings.
The nation’s largest independent architectural metals finishing company, Linetec offers the highest quality and reliability in high-performance coatings and services, including PVDF (Kynar®) painting and eco-friendly anodizing.
Wausau provides architectural windows to custom-engineered curtainwall for new construction and historic renovation projects.
Harmon comprises the architectural services segment, which installs glass/metal framing systems for new construction and renovation and also engineers and fabricates aluminum framing systems for the majority of its installation projects.
Sotawall is a major supplier, designer and manufacturer of pre-glazed, unitized curtainwall for residential, commercial and institutional buildings.
EFCO is a leading manufacturer of quality windows, curtainwall, storefront and entrances with vertically integrated design services and manufacturing processes.
Other valuable resource links:
- The Aluminum Association
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Architectural Record
- Building Design+Construction (BD+C)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA)
- DeMichele Group Glazier Studio
- The Department of Energy’s Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Network (EERE)
- Fenestration and Glazing Industry Alliance (FGIA)
- GIT – Glazing and Industrial Technologies
- GDS Storefront Estimating Software
- Heather West Public Relations
- International Code Council (ICC)
- Key Media & Research (USGlass)
- The National Institute for Building Sciences (NIBS)
- National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC)
- National Glass Association (Glass Magazine)
- National Glass Association (NGA)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- Special Projects Group
- Specifications Consultants in Independent Practice (SCIP)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)